Monday, January 01, 2007
Peaks and valleys
One sees great things from the valley; only small things from the peak.Tamara has gifted me with the letter P. The meme goes like this: ten topics, themes, truthinessess, or thingamabobs that start with your letter. I'm gonna go with the first words that come to mind. Soooo... P is for:
G. K. Chesterton
- Pink - my favorite colour, and a way of life.
- Perfection - is optional and not equated with happiness.
- Passion - makes life worth living.
- Purple - a fantastic colour.
- Plastic - knitting needles rock, airplane safe!
- Parve - fruits, vegetables, eggs, and fish.
- Patisserie - I love the French.
- Pineapple - tangy.
- Partridge - in a pear tree?
- Parents - I love mine and they rock.
Afterwards, we all came home and I climbed back in bed and got another (not really) 3 hours of rest (if not sleep). I had an allergic reaction to something I ate, so my nap was cut short. Eventually, I went down to TKS to meet up with the girls to help with inventory. I managed 2 hours and we left to collapse away from lists of codes that somehow equate to yarn.
After dinner and several episodes of "Eureka", here I sit. I have a picture of my lace stole's progess, and the very strange appearance of unblocked fir cone lace:
I'm sure the title of this post makes a bit more sense. Thank you everyone for your support and comfort. I think I want to go to bed now.