Sunday, October 15, 2006

tag, I'm it

Blame CrazyAuntPurl...

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Gopher
  2. Tutor
  3. Artist
  4. Knitter (hey, I get paid to teach sometimes)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Cold Comfort Farm
  2. Sense and Sensibility
  3. Spirited Away
  4. Howl's Moving Castle
Four places I have lived:
  1. Silver Spring, MD
  2. Kensington, MD
  3. Eugene, OR
  4. Florence, Italy
Four television shows I love to watch:
  1. Law & Order (old school)
  2. Real Time with Bill Mahr
  3. The Venture Bros.
  4. Eureka
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Paris, France
  2. Belfast, Maine
  3. Venice, Italy
  4. Assateague Island, MD
Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Tacos w/ beans and rice & chile relleno
  2. Tandoori chicken with basmati rice
  3. Fried chicken & mashed potatoes (southern girl)
  4. Lasagne with greens
Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Craftster
  2. Bloglines
  3. Gmail, duh
  4. and Yahoo, for news and weather
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Paris, France
  2. The Bahamas
  3. Venice, Italy
  4. and, uh, PARIS!
Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. You.
  2. And you.
  3. And you, too!
  4. All ya'll are so tagged it is not even funny. haha.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: