Friday, October 27, 2006

holy... kizmit, Batman!

“We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning.”
~ Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887)
It's 5 am. OMG. I had a migraine at 8:30 pm last night and laid down on my bed to make it go away. And I woke up and thought, "oops". But, I swear to g-d, my bedside clock said 10:30 pm. I got up and checked my email as I walked past my desk, and saw the little clock on my laptop. To which I muttered, "what happened to my laptop?"

Yeah. So clever, I know.

I then turned to my wall clock, which then confirmed this temporal shift.

Oy gavault.

I'm starting to yawn, at least I'll be able to sleep a little more. I just can't believe I slept that long or that deeply. No one woke me up or anything. Usually someone bothers me around midnight, wondering where the remote is or where I hid the cookies. You know, normal stuff. We're all off-schedule because of Mum's job.

I feel really disgusting, actually, as I haven't brushed my teeth. Bleh, and I didn't brush my teeth before my little lie-in because I didn't think I'd fall asleep. And don't even ask me about my hair. Ick.

Okay, I need to shower, brush my teeth, sleep a little bit longer, clean up the guest room for L's visit, clean up the kitchen for L's visit, help M with warping her loom, and then make something for dinner at the Rabbi's potluck tonight. I also need to make someone volunteer to be a driver for the fieldtrip tomorrow.

Anyone else doubting my ability to complete the aforementioned tasks?

Yeah. Me too.

And, for a very quick knitting update - I haven't gotten anything knit! Strangely enough, I've been busy sleeping. I swatched earlier for another pair of socks, and then battled the Muses and some graphing paper. I have an idea and it SHALL be recognized. 'It' is to be called Prometheus.

But, so as not to leave you without anything knit or spin worthy, I give you this. OMG, Bon, the horror!!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: