Thursday, June 01, 2006

(yawn)

I got sick because of today's PHYS lecture. No, don't ask. But, I wasn't the only one. D and I both decided home and horizontal was much more appealing that working in The Dungeon.

So, I came home, settled my stomach and head, and fell asleep. (yawn) By the time I wake up, it'll be time to sleep. Fun.

But, CrazyAuntPurl came out with June's Hor-O-Scope today. Here's mine:
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
You know that long, uncomfortable sensation you have during a particularly engrossing movie that’s got you on the edge of your seat... not because of plot points, but because you really have to pee? Think of June as your edge-of-the-seat month. Discomfort, followed by relief, followed by some shifting from one foot to the other, followed by relaxation and so on. Perhaps that’s the “lump it” portion of the cosmos. Nothing life-altering, just the awkward stops and starts of summer's most ungainly month. There’s nothing you can do to avoid the transitional weirdness of June, but if you choose to spend more time enjoying the ride and less time bitching about the potty breaks, you’ll come out at the other end of summer with at least one great story to tell. In which case, please take your camera with you because all my Sag friends seems to find themselves in all kinds of foolishness and "this will be a great story to tell someday when I am sober and no longer have this bruise on my behind" kind of events, and I would like to see some photo documentation!
Sounds like graduation to me.

So. CLOSE. Two more weeks. Two more weeks. Must breathe.

I had to rip out 4 inches of knitting on my spencer's sleeve today! Je suis idiot. I forgot to start the "ravelling leaves" pattern after finishing the bell. Fan-tastic. Just... ridiculous looking, honestly. That was so much fun to rip. 6sts/inch (moan).

But, it's looking much better now. Even tho I only have 1.5" caught up.

Oooh, Ella, I've sewn my hands to my projects before! Birds of a feather, eh? :D I usually manage it when handsewing or embroidering. I guess I'll have to look forward to sewing my hand to something with a machine. I've also sewn my clothes, hair, and random objects in as well. We're so talented, aren't we? The worst part is you have to worry about ruining your project. I was more freaked about the possibility of getting blood on my cotton lawn veil, than the fact that I had sewn a needle and thread thru my middle finger.

It's all about priorities, right?

I'm not the only crazy person who thinks like this, right?

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: