Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"confirmation" is a beautiful word



As many of you know, World Wide Knit in Public Day is coming up (or, I hope you do...)

Many of you also know that I've volunteered to be the coordinator for the Eugene/ Springfield Area. Cause, you know, I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs ;P

Anyway. I finally got permission from campus scheduling for us to sit out on the student union's East Lawn from 12 - 4 on June 10. To celebrate this (well, actually, I made these a while ago), I'm posting these:

Eugene WWKIP Day Flyers
Eugene WWKIP Day quarter sheets (Franklin, pleaseplease don't kill me! I completely stole borrowed the graphic from Franklin of The Panopticon... but all the copyright stuff remains, I swear)

So, yeah. Knit on!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: