Thursday, December 15, 2005

WIP: Regency Spencer Shrug (6)


One sleeve down! Another to go, and then onto finishing. I'm out of yarn, so I have to spin some more. I'm sooo lazy sometimes. I have, like, 3 more oz of wool/silk to spin - which should be enough for a 1/2 sleeve...

I am soooo annoyed, by the way. I went to the Valley River (local mall) with my mom today (looking for atrocious purses, for the TSPR, and we found them, yuck); but, anyway, and I saw tooooons of Spencer-like garments. Most of them were horrid stretch denim or sheer poly, but still! Why is it that whenever I start to make something (that I think will be unique) pop culture does the same exact thing?!?

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: