Friday, December 09, 2005

the beauty of Narnia

Yep. I went. With my mum and brother.

The movie was beautiful... completely beautiful. I liked the books, but I think they can be a bit Victorian. I loved the movie. Though, I'll warn you, it's slow to build up like the book. But, it was AMAZING in the graphics area. The Fauns and Centaurs were unbelievably realistic!! I was sooo impressed by Mr. Tumnus.

I have to see it again. I love the Griffins and Minotaurs, too. Mm, and the Unicorn.

It was every child's fantasy on the screen, really.

Here's a great pic of Princes Peter and Edmund, and Princess Susan with her bow. It really was fantastic!!!

Definitely a must-see...


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: