Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tag, I'm it

Lacking any narrative content tonight, I (thankfully) turn to the meme Tamara tagged me with.
The rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ooh. This will be fun, if only because I'm nosy curious...

8 Random Facts/ Habits:
  1. I am equally excited and terrified at the prospect of being a Peace Corps volunteer.
  2. My first handspun yarn was so thick and over-twisted it couldn't fit through the orifice. My teacher had to finally unspin it to force it through.
  3. I love the colour orange in nature.
  4. Opiates make me hallucinate. And not in a good way.
  5. After being so definitively goal- and career-oriented in my studies, I actually have NO IDEA what I want to do now.
  6. I love Blood Orange juice.
  7. I believe in reincarnation, even though I am (in some ways) devoutly Jewish. (In other ways, I am a complete heretic, but we already knew that.)
  8. If I could cast ONE magical spell, I would choose to be able to speak/ read any language fluently at any time.
Aaaand, the eight bloggers I'm tagging are... St M, Crimson, Laural, Jodie, TheBon, Penny, Carol, and Stephieface.

Other news? The Charity Blanket has been sent off, and my part of the job is done. We might have a Sheep-to-Shawl team, if the organizer at the Black Sheep Gathering will allow us to join a month after the deadline (oops?). If we get approved, I'll likely be the weaver. Cross your fingers for us.

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: