Thursday, March 29, 2007

oh, look!, more plants...

I think the stress of the move is getting to my brother...


Right. Quick update:
  • I am very sore. My Dad and brother claim the same.
  • The bed of the truck is chock full of plant debris we'll be getting rid of tomorrow.
  • I hate dandelions. A LOT.
  • I have knit 2 rows on the left spock today, and doubt I'll manage more. I'm sorry this is taking so long, Ilsa, but the pattern'll be a couple days more...
  • I think this is lilac. Anyone? Yay or nay?
  • This, I have no idea.
  • Baby T's wraplan is finally not running any more. It only took 4 soapy washes and quite a few more rinses. The buttons don't look too out of place, either, thank goodness.
  • I want to go back to bed, and I've only been up for 2 hours (nap, nap was good).
That is all.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: