Sunday, February 25, 2007

quick update and a piccie

Well, today was interesting (and exhausting) day. Today (in chronological order):
  • little D returned from his grandparents and turned the house inside out for a short period of time
  • baby T was a bit fussy (but adorable as always)
  • A, baby T, and I set out for Stitches (see photo below for pic of baby T in the minty raglan and bootees getting into her car seat...)
  • I spent WAY too much money. Pictures tomorrow (err, later today), I promise.
  • We lost the car keys and had to call for help (literally), only to have them resurface at the Lost and Found desk.
  • Grocery shopping (I promised minestrone soup for tomorrow night) and a very late dinner... slight 'oops' to be reported on the pasta front.
  • And, finally, Babel, one of the more depressing movies I've seen in a while. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it definitely wasn't a pick-me-up type of movie.
Oh, dear, baby T is crying again.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: