Monday, February 12, 2007

'nother update, sorry to say

I'm so boring, I know, sorry. No quote tonight. Too drugged (DayQuil) to think of one.

Quick update:
  1. Might have a FO to report. Gonna get a 2nd opinion tomorrow.
  2. TheBon and I shall hunt for FR dyes tomorrow. May Ha'shem favour us, is all I can say.
  3. Umm, missed Mdme DeFarge's tonight. Headache.
  4. Voice still mysteriously missing, periodically.
  5. Nathan Petrelli needs a good kick.
  6. Socks for A are progressing, yay.
  7. Got D a key to the USFG office today.
  8. Have a really cute knitmation I've been meaning to share for nigh 6 months now:


Thas all. Sorry for so little. I promise to try harder tomorrow.

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: