Saturday, January 27, 2007

pardon my selfishness

  • No, I do not want to lend my laptop to a woman who couldn't access the internet without a map and two Sherpas.
  • No, I do not want to cancel my travel plans. Just because, somehow, possibly, I might get hired for that cashier's job at the local market. No, I'm sorry. My family and traveling-friend are more important to me than a place that won't give me a week's vacation.
  • No, I do not want to listen to loud, off-key, tone-deaf daveners (but, I did. I deeply believe in performing mitzvot and the fact that most Jews can't sing). No, I shall not stay for refreshments (thank Hashem my ankle swelled up during the morning service, else we wouldn't have ever escaped).
  • And, no, dammit, I want to keep my Tea Cozy Hat for myself. If I had known that it would be so popular, I'd have hid it.

No pictures tonight. No quote. I'm stressed, annoyed, and my foot hurts.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: