Monday, November 27, 2006

Refresh me!!!

OMG! It's all I can do to NOT run around the house shrieking with joy. It IS 2:45 am, and it'd be rude to wake everyone up, even if I am freaking ecstatic!!

Why am I ecstatic??

Because I finally got the CSS&HTML worked out on my template to have THREE columns instead of TWO!!

I've been battling the coding for months, to my frustration, and never managed to get a layout I like until about 2 am this morning. Yay for stubborness. Now, I please request that you refresh just to see if it works with your browser (and pleasepleaseplease let me know if it doesn't)...

I need to go and sit quietly before I go to bed, now.

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: