Monday, May 22, 2006

the pros and cons of a good memory

Well, I actually remembered to take my 2nd ANTH midterm tonite, before midnight (yay me!) and got a B. Hey, no complaints here. I can't believe we're expected to memorize ALL the primate subclasses, living and extinct, and hominins. Not to mention skeletal structures, etc.

80% is just fine for me, thank you.

But, I also remembered that I had to call about jury duty tomorrow. And guess what? I have to report to the Circuit Court at 8 AM! EIGHT A. M. ! *&^%#@$^!!!

I don't even remember what 8 am looks like anymore, I have completely suppressed my memories of middle and high school, thank you.

I guess I'll get TONS of knitting done. Eugh.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: