Thursday, April 13, 2006

no good deed goes unpunished

I'm getting sick. Probably from helping a new student with the anth lab yesterday. Joy. I am fortifying myself with garlic and vitamin C as soon as I get home. I've been craving fruit something wicked, anyway.

Lemme see, I have 9.5" on my shell done. Halfway thru the 2nd ball of yarn (g-d, I love lace).

I got the cooooolest reply from Jaime, who's one of the organizers of the Interweave One Skein secret pal swap. They ARE pairing up handspinners with people who want handspun. Aaaannd, she wrote that Interweave is considering a handspinners only swap in September, if this one works! How cool is that???

If I get paired with someone who wants handspun, that'd rock - cuz then I could deplete my fiber stash a bit. But, if not, I'm thinking lace yarn and something truly funky.

Anyway, I have homework to do, and need to go and do it before class (due in 2 hours), so laters. I'll post the essays when I get home tonight.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: