Wednesday, February 22, 2006

feel the excitement

As promised, here's the chenille 1/2 yard I wove... gold and green.


I'm trying to think of a use for it. I was going to make a purse, until everyone's bored responses stopped me and made me reconsider. Apparently, I am not being creative enough or something. I've had 3(?) suggestions to make it into a table runner. I'm not exactly the table runner type (can you feel the disdain here?). Here's what I'm probably gonna do with it...


Unless some truly brilliant new idea occurs to me before I sew it up. Or, someone comes up with a suggestion that I'd actually follow. (The envelope is just to indicate the flap)

Gonna go rip the panta and reknit it. And Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a... bizarre disturbed crazy show.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: