Wednesday, December 07, 2005

WIP: Regency Spencer Shrug (2)






OH!!!! ((moaning))

I had the spencer R front nearly done(!), when I laid it across my chest to check the sizing. It's HUGE!! My knitting gauge **blossomed** (AGAIN!!!). (whimper. whine.)

I have to rip out the entire PIECE!! (sigh)

I agree w/ Nake-Id Knit's glossary of knitting terms on this:
Seppucu

Definition: Japanese for "I'm going to dig out my entrails with size 3s."

Rip out

Definition: English for "I'm going to dig out my entrails with size 3s."


Yep. That's it. Fabulous. Well, I get to try again. At least I have my boxset of Pride and Prejudice to console me... I'm at Elizabeth's refusal of Darcy right now...


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: