Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm laughing at myself right now

And not in a kind way.

I've managed to lock my keys, notes, and texts into my Guild's office - and I have a final in 2 hours. The Key Office doesn't have an emergency copy, and I can't get in for another couple of days. I really suck sometimes.

Also, I got a response from Archaeology magazine:
"Dear Sara: It sounds much too technical/academic for us. Suggest you read
our writer's guidelines on our website at www.archaeology.org, then perhaps
draft a proposal. Thanks for your interest. Peter Young, Editor-in-Chief"


Joy. Ohwell. I think I might resubmit. What do all y'all think? I'll definitely ask my 'rents and friends and such. Is it worth it?

Anyway. I have no idea what to do with myself, since I can't get into my office to study - hahaha. And, there's nothing pressing I have to do online or anywhere else. I suppose I could knit or something. Who knows?

I need a cookie or something.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: