Friday, December 02, 2005

'k, knits are totally not enough...

I am soaking wet, from a 3 minute walk across campus. Seriously, I am. My jeans are wet up to the knees and I have big, wet, raindrop splotches all over. And this happened even with my waterproof coat on. Brrr!

I finished another ear-headband thingy last night, with my Venetian curl yarn. I'll post pix laters.

I am soooo looking forward to the weekend. I can spin and sit and be quiet.

I have a 16 oz mocha calling my name... warmth!!!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: