Thursday, December 01, 2005

WIP: pink merino/silk handspun

Here's the remaining pink Louet merino/ silk mix I have to spin. I have 4 more oz left to spin up - and then I plan to knit a shrug with the 13/ 14 oz I've got - so it'll match my pink panta :D

And there's my Lendrum wheel...

My mum also took my to Old Navy today and got me some new winter clothes (of which I was desperately in need of) all in pink! Which'll match all the pink projects I've got planned.

Posted by Picasa

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: