Wednesday, November 30, 2005

books!

I got a birthday present! (does little dance cuz someone remembered)

Thank you, Vonnie and Blair!

Books! On Latin :D

(Which makes me very happy - I even cooed and danced earlier - yes, I AM a geek. I think even my Dad, the Weber-geek, was looking at me funny...)

But, they're actually quite good - very well laid out - I particularly liked the complete conjugations of verbs in Bennett.

The more books the merrier, in my world anyway.

Thanks again, Vonnie & Blair!!

 Posted by Picasa

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: