Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a new definition

Ahha!

While reading The Yarn Harlot's letter to the TSA, I found this:
If you feel that it would help keep your employees from looking at me like I have three heads, I would be happy to print out letters of reference from other knitters and spinners who have not only carried this much, but purchased other luggage to hold their projects and acquisitions.
Okay, I admit, I WAS embarassed that it took 4 bags to get me back into the country when I went to Lisio. I admit it, but at least I am NOT alone :D

So, when writing a reply to Steph, I came up with a new definition:

knitter

n : someone who compulsively buys yarn.

Am I wrong?


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: