Tuesday, December 27, 2005

re: blair's knitting bag

that is soooo cute! chibi sheep!! ("chibi" means small or little, but can be used for cute, in Japanese - I just like the word... and yes, I know cute is actually "kawaii", but it's not as much fun to say, read, or type)

Well, I love my messenger bag, which is very similiar to your knitting dragon bag, for carrying books and stuff. It's very sturdy. But, then, I have too many knitting/ spinning bags as it is, and I can't bear to part with any of them. Maybe I should take a pic of my bag stash, hehe.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: