Monday, December 26, 2005

Blair's scarf progress report

My scarf is going *very* well. I love knitting with Cascade 220, and I might end up trying to find more projects to knit stuff up with it. I'm currently working on the third large stripe of green, and have two large stripes of the tweed. I love the scarf itself, it's coming out better than I thought.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: