Thursday, June 08, 2006

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG! I just finished running around like a little girl, squealing because I just got this from the editor of TD&T:
"If you have the time to work on your article now, and feel confident that you can provide images and definitions for each of the garments, we have a slot open in the summer issue which I will be working on for the next three weeks. Is that time frame good for you?"
I am going to be published! OMG! Squee!!

I just need to find images and revamp my definitions. OMG! Too cool! I promised that after I graduate, I'll work on it intensively.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: