Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So much to do, so little time

Ack! I *have* to do my Art History homework and "revising" as it were. Have a quiz tomorrow. I got an A on the last one, but it never hurts to study. Then I have a Chem test on Thursday and my second Costume Hist miderm on Monday! Not fair! All back-to-back. I swear they plan it that way.

Aaand, I also promised to have my sweater pattern up by the end of the week, eeek! And I wanted to knit another, to make sure I had the pattern right. Blech.

Then I have to finish my yarn for my Shetland cardi sleeve and collar! It's so close to being done, it's actually embarassing. I have half the 2nd sleeve knitted, and 6 oz of wool left to spin. I could probably do it in a day, if I'd just *do* it.

And **sigh**. I finally get my Fullmetal Alchemist DVD's and I don't have time to watch them! They're so much fun! I think I like it better than Inuyasha and Witch Hunter Robin! It's such a funky little show. My brother and I got thru the first of 6 discs and 2 episodes into the 2nd disc. We just watched it back-to-back for, like, 3 hours. hehehe **blush**. Was a *lot* of fuuun. Found the cutest pic from the show, from an episode I saw last night:












That's all for now. I just hope I can get everything done!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: