Tuesday, November 14, 2006
what was I under the influence of?
“Good taste is the first refuge of the non-creative. It is the last ditch stand of the artist.” ~ Marshall McLuhan (1911-1980)I just deleted the last post, cuz it sucked (let's be honest) and... well, yeah. There has to be some standard, albeit however low.
Anyway. Short update:
- the SKB is coming along
- the Dalebarn Sweater of Doom is actually not killing me slowly the way I was certain it would. In fact (and this scares me slightly) I keep picking it up because I want to knit it. Someone save me.
- I am working on the thumb of the second Dulaan mitten. The mittens do not quite match, but I really don't care. It'd probably take a knitter to notice, and/ or care. Also, I do not feel like frogging the hand again to make them match
- I recast on the lace border of Mum's shawl twice tonight. I finally succeeded, decided that it was enough of that for now, and put it away.
- I haven't looked at my socks in longer than I care to admit. I promise I'll work on one of the pairs as soon as I FINISH something.
- I also have not looked at Shawn's fleece for a week. I plan on remedying this later today.
- Don't even ask about my other spinning or sewing projects. They do not exist in this dimension - the sidebar is lying to you.
- I have to find my immunization record and get it signed. Joy.
- Emmos is very disappointed with her Owl Swap package, and I don't know what to do :(
- And, I have signed up for the Magic Ball Swap (round 2) (and I can't get the link to it, sorry) because I reallyreally wanted to. I blame Crimson, and you should too.