Saturday, September 02, 2006

lethargic

A friend of Dad's, B, and his sister, are coming to visit tomorrow. Dad's going all out and making a huge Mexican dinner. Emm and I got to clean, again. That's the third time the front room has been vacuumed this week. Weird. I'm really exhausted. I think it's allergies again, since my eyes and throat are raw and I have a horrible sinus headache.

I found, finally, on Costco's website, a picture of the sewing machine I am coveting:



Only the one at my Costco is pink.
Reason enough to want it, aside from the too-cool specs.

Okay. Yeah. Responding to thingies. Yes, Emmos, I shall write out the owl pattern. My iPod is now working again, blah, so I don't know what to do. Sachi and Crimson, I promise to model the modified neckband. Probably tomorrow.

Which brings me back to the whole dilema. Dad's doing the gianormous Mexican Fiesta thing, and I have Guild from 5:3 - 7:3. Dad sorta, almost, pouted at the possibility of me being absent. I have to admit, my Dad's tacos and enchiladas are much more tempting than McMenamins. But, I kinda want to get out and sit'n'knit with the group. I hate making decisions. Maybe I can come late, or something. And, then, there's the question of who'll give M a ride if I don't go...

And, I was hoping to not only take pix tomorrow, but to also plan our Memorial Day shopping thing tomorrow. Also, I need to chat with Emmos about the Harlot's visit.

Eck. Just. Eck. It's exhausting to think about it.

In Knitting News, I am nearly done with one of the pantas for the IYP3 swap. Only 4 more to go. Or, something. Yeah. Need to finish sox.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: