Tuesday, September 12, 2006

difficult to place?

I've taken maybe a dozen different versions of the Sorting Hat Quiz on different websites, and usually I come out Gryffindor. But, once in a while...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!



Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).

Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


Kinda funny, if you think about it. I can nearly talk normally again, woohoo. Tho, Emm and Dad still shout, 'what??' at me periodically. Figures.

I got my IYP3 Swap packages off today, thank goodness, with appropriate bribes. And, Crimson is teasing me. Tease, tease, tease! I'm totally envious of her mad HTML skills, too. Like, wow.

I need to get back to my job hunt... no luck so far. I feel so underqualified.

EDIT: I FOUND MY MCMORRAN YARN BALANCE ARM!!! (Rejoicing here) - Also, figured out my Mystery Sock pattern - the author person has the same last name as me, which I took to be a sign. Back to the job hunt, I suppose.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: