Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I can sew! (barely)

I would take a pic, but my batteries are dead. I JUST finished the Princess Bride patches I'm sending as an addendum to the swap, to my recipients. I'll iron them tonight and ship 'em tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a pic up tonight...

But, I'm just so happy that I managed to zig zag 10 of the fVckers, without tearing my hair out. And, when the thread kept breaking on one, I actually FIGURED OUT WHY (omg, major achievement for me...) [hint: wrong bobbin for the machine].

Just... woohoo! I'm going down to weave in an hour (need to find some dinner) and figure out a way to convince Laura to sell me some yarn.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: