Sunday, April 16, 2006

Elinor Dashwood?!?

I would have pegged myself as Lizzy, but if they say Elinor... okaaay.



You scored as Elinor Dashwood. As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood

78%

Elizabeth Bennet

59%

Emma Woodhouse

53%

Marianne Dashwood

44%

Lady Catherine

41%

Jane Bennet

41%

Charlotte Lucas

38%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com


oh. I finished my swap items, too. Shipping them tmrw.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: