Sunday, March 12, 2006

butterfly syndrome

There is a tragic disorder my dad and I have identified, i.e. "butterfly syndrome." We first applied this to my mother and brother, who cannot sit still, see anything through, or pay attention to just one thing. I, sadly, must admit I suffer from this same problem.

Last night, did I get the raglan finished? No.

Did I even write up that pattern? No.

Heck, did I work on one of a dozen projects I've cast on? No.

What did I do? I cast on the Fair Isle swatch for the Dalebarn sweater set. I suppose I should be happy that: 1) I have been planning this project for months, and 2) I actually am on gauge (for the most part) and my Fair Isle doesn't look like total crap!! OMG!!! I'm doing the two-handed (English and Continental) method. Wow. I'll post a pic of the finished swatch eventually.

I'm being good and trying to finish the raglan right now. I have 40 mins before I'm supposed to wear it to Guild. Yeah, we'll see.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: