Monday, February 13, 2006

squick

Being sucked dry by leeches isn't so bad.
You will be sucked dry by a leech. I'd stay away

from swimming holes, and stick to good old

cement. Even if it does hurt like hell when

your toe scrapes the bottom.


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla
Well, this hardly surprises me ;) I've been sucked on by leeches for years, both real and metaphorical. Y'all forget, I grew up in the South. I actually have swum in swimming holes and been "bitten" by leeches. Sooooo much fun pulling them off - squick! (Yes, I have, I just can hear you asking that question) Anyway, thought I'd pass along this truly bizarre quiz.

Lemme see, lemme see. I've just spent the past 2 hours updating my iPod. No applause, please. And pass the ibuprofen, if you love me at all ;)

But, I have now used 5.49 GB and finally have some of the music I've been collecting put on. I still haven't found my Boyz 2 Men Remix or Wallflowers CD's... yes, I am ecclectic personified.

The La Chibucabra episode of the X-files is on... CAMPY!

I spent most of the aftennoon asleep, I was exhausted after classes. This flu is evil. I prolly shouldn't have gone in today, it was so much. Everyone in Historiography was sick. Prof J joked that "we all should have stayed in bed" ... after she had to run out and grab some tissues. Yeah, we had fun.

No, I have not gotten any knitting done yet. I plan on tackling that next. I love this: tadpoling. Vonnie can be so clever sometimes :D I'm gonna have to put that in my ever-enlarging knit wit dictionary...

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: