Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blair's Ford Mustang, for sale

So, I (mystdrkn, AKA Blair) won a Ford Mustang a while back through an instant win game through 3M. I purchased a winning packet of post-it tabs. Anyhow, the car is too much car for me, and I'm selling it. I hope to get some interest in it, as it is a decent car for someone who likes muscle cars. I'm just not that kind of person.

Oh, and hop over to my blog to see some more photos of it, if you're so inclined. For a short run down, it's a 2006 Ford Mustang, it's silver, and the console can change color (even purple!). I should very soon write down what it took to get the car from the dealership for your reading pleasure.

Until then,

Good Night.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: